- Federal Court Halts Implementation of New FLSA Overtime Rule (For Now)
- Michael Barnsback Moderator at “The Exchange Presents Data Privacy and Cyber Security”
- Do as I say, not as I do: SEIU and the ‘Fight for $15′ campaign
- O’Hagan Meyer Attorneys Jamie Filipovic and Katherine Gloede Win Dismissal with Prejudice in an Employment Retaliation Case
- Kevin O’Hagan Panelist for Cyber Liability Webinar Series
Practice AreasArchitects & Engineers
Look around you. Chances are you will see the work of an architect or an engineer….
The Professional Liability Attorney Network is a national organization of independent, AV-rated law firms, specializing in all aspects of professional liability and related- industry law.